1. Formulation of hypotheses up to 4
2. Scientific method up to 4
3. Clarity in presentation up to 8
4. Presentation and clarity of conclusions up to 6
5. Communication skills ...
The ENVRI Scientific Game would like to inform you that 17 Schools from 5 Countries are registered and the competition is going to be high!
The deadline for the projects of Phase 1 is extended on 13 April!
Waiting for your projects!!!
• Phase 1- Carry out a research project: students, organized in teams, carry out a scientific research project until 6th April 2018, which is going to be evaluated and to contribute to the final score.
• Phase 2 - Final online competition: teams compete simultaneously playing a video game online on 20th April 2018.